Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Project - Advent Calendar

I tried working on one or two advent cards each night while I was still in school... and I finished the rest up as the vacation started. (I love being back in my scrap room!) We've had to rearrange a few of the Christmas events here and there, depending on our schedules. The girls - especially Ali - have kept us in check making sure we keep up with the cards each day/night.

And finally, all of the cards are kept in this cute little box covered in Christmas paper. I'm thinking I need a few more of these boxes... for what? I'm sure I can think of something!


Box & box supplies: Close to My Heart
Stamps: Stampin' Up, American Crafts, Hero Arts
Ink: ColorBox, Adirondack
Paper: Close to My Heart, Simple Stories, October Afternoon
Accessories: Fiskars Punches, 3D Foam Squares

No comments:

Post a Comment